|Cardinal||three hundred sixty-five|
(three hundred sixty-fifth)
|Factorization||5 × 73|
It is the smallest number which has more than one expression as a sum of consecutive square numbers:
There are no known primes with period 365, while at least one prime with each of the periods 1 to 364 is known.
There are 365.2422 solar days in the mean tropical year. Several solar calendars have a year containing 365 days. Related to this, in Ontario, the driver's license learner's permit used to be called "365" because it was valid for only 366 days. Financial and scientific calculations often use a 365-day calendar to simplify daily rates.
- Bryan Bunch, The Kingdom of Infinite Number. New York: W. H. Freeman & Company (2000): 169
- http://emily.icomm.ca/isms.html[permanent dead link]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2005-12-07. Retrieved 2006-03-31.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "The Commandments - Maimonides". Retrieved 5 May 2015.
- "CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Abrasax". Retrieved 5 May 2015.